The City-Wide Garage Sale will be held twice in 2016!
Get rid of clutter and earn some cash
Find unexpected items at a reduced cost
Reuse items that would otherwise go to the landfill
How to participate?
Register online for individual, multi-family, or block garage sales. To search for Garage Sale locations, please refer to the map below.
Tips for holding a garage sale:
- Complete all information on the registration form.
- Create a master list with the items for sale and their prices.
- Post visible signs on private property only (no signs may be posted on utility or street sign poles).
- Have change and petty cash available. Have plenty of bags and boxes available.
- Donate usable items not sold.
For more information, email us to Environment@santaclaraca.gov or call (408) 615-3080.
Thank you to all who participated in this year's City-Wide Garage Sales! The next City-Wide Garage Sale will be held in April. Please check back here for more info.