To become a member at the Santa Clara Senior Center, you must do the following:
- Complete a registration and release of liability form, available at the Senior Center or online at the link at the bottom of this page. Based on information provided by the registrant, some registration forms may require supervisory review prior to registration being processed.
- Provide proof of age (50 and up) and City of Santa Clara residency.
Proof of age can be established with any one of these items:
- Valid driver license or state issued ID card
- Valid Government issued passport
- Valid Military issued ID card
- Birth Certificate with photo ID
Proof of City of Santa Clara residency can be established with any one of these items:
- Current California driver license or state issued ID card (Either one must be issued within a year. Issue date is on the bottom right corner of the card)
- Current utility bill (dated within the last 30 days) containing your name and Santa Clara residential address
- Current year’s property tax bill with your name and Santa Clara property address
- Business mail with your name and Santa Clara residential address dated within the last 30 days
- Current, valid automobile registration with your name and Santa Clara residential address
** Please note that Post Office Boxes are not proof of City of Santa Clara residency **
Memberships are valid for 1 year from the date of issue and must be renewed annually by showing any one of the proof of City of Santa Clara residency items listed above.