NORTHSIDE Interpreting SAT & ACT Scoring (For Grades 9-12 + Parents)
- Date: 01/14/2020 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Northside Branch Library
695 Moreland Way
Santa Clara , California 95054
You've taken the SAT or ACT test and just got back your score. What does it all mean? And should you retake it or be happy with the result you got?
Learn from our standardized test expert:
- How to interpret your SAT and ACT scores
- Score structure and how it works
- Retaking and what it means for your score
- What scores correlate with different popular colleges and Ivy League schools – (i.e. if you want to get into Stanford, you likely need this SAT/ACT score with a GPA of ___).
- What sections are the easiest to improve upon?
For Grades 9-12 + Parent(s).
This program is sponsored by Zenith Tutoring.
*** A ticket does not guarantee entry to the program if you do not arrive on time. Any leftover seats will be given away to the waitlist after the doors open. Doors will close immediately after the event begins or after the event reaches capacity.
*** Your attendance to this program grants permission to the City of Santa Clara to take your photograph and/or your child's photograph for marketing purposes.