Mission: Managing Your Student Loan Debt
- Date: 02/20/2020 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
- Location: Mission Branch Library
1098 Lexington St
Santa Clara, California 95050
When you graduate, withdraw from school, or drop below half-time you will need to figure out how to repay your student loans. At this workshop we will review strategies that can help you manage the repayment process and avoid default. You will also learn about federal loans repayment options and programs including: income-driven plans, loan forgiveness and discharge, forbearance and deferment.
Presentation topics include:
- Preparing to repay your student loans
- Federal loans repayment plans and programs
- Managing student loans repayment
- Avoiding default
- Student loans debt relief scams
***Your attendance to this program grants permission to the City of Santa Clara to take your photograph and/or your child's photograph for marketing purposes.