ONLINE: Should I Start a Business?
- Date: 06/25/2020 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
This workshop is presented at no charge in conjunction with the Santa Clara City Library and Silicon Valley SCORE.
Designed by successful entrepreneurs who've been in your busy shoes, this mentor-supported program gives you the structure and support you need to set your sights on the future.
Learn the fundamentals of what it means before you start your own business. And hear about the local resources available to entrepreneurs.
Workshop attendance is on a first come, first served basis. Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the workshop.
• Personal assessment on major considerations and readiness
• Trade-offs between being an employee and owning your own business
• Options for your own business
• Intro to Business Plan basics
To register for this program, please visit Silicon Valley SCORE's registration page at http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=4lcobceab&oeidk=a07egvs72l089acbe10