Join Us for Live Virtual Facebook Tours
- Date: 05/30/2020 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Location: ONLINE
What is Prioritize Santa Clara?
Prioritize Santa Clara is a series of interactive discussions with the community about necessary infrastructure improvements in the city. Residents are invited to participate on a virtual tour and our upcoming online community meetings.
Virtual Tours on Facebook Live!
On May 27-May 30, join the City of Santa Clara for a series of live virtual tours on the City’s Facebook page of Santa Clara’s infrastructure projects and investment. This is an opportunity to go “behind the scenes” and see what projects are being done to maintain and improve critical infrastructure, including what needs we have in the future.
Each day at 3 p.m. from Wednesday, May 27 through Saturday, May 30, you’re invited to follow along on the City's Facebook page as we:
- Take a walk through our Santa Clara streets to see how we keep pedestrians, cyclists and drivers safe (Wednesday, May 27)
- Learn about how you and your family are protected from floods and what happens to stormwater in Santa Clara (Thursday, May 28)
- Explore a Santa Clara fire station and experience firsthand how our firefighters live and work (Friday, May 29)
- Tour Santa Clara's Central Park and see what goes into keeping one of our most iconic resources so amazing (Saturday, May 30)
Join Us for Online Community Meetings
Residents will have the opportunity to engage with City staff about different infrastructure projects, followed by a facilitated discussion to hear resident’s feedback at one of our upcoming online meetings. RSVP today to make your voice heard!
- Monday, June 1, 3-4:15 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 2, 3-4:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 3, 10-11:15 a.m.
- Thursday, June 4, 6:30-7:45 p.m.
- Saturday, June 6, 10-11:15 a.m.
For More Information & RSVP
Visit the website at SantaClaraCA.gov/PrioritizeSC.