Prioritize Santa Clara Online Community Meeting
- Date: 06/02/2020 3:00 PM - 4:15 PM
- Location: ONLINE
What is Prioritize Santa Clara?
Prioritize Santa Clara is a series of interactive discussions with the community about necessary infrastructure improvements in the city. Residents are invited to participate in any of our five upcoming online community meetings.
Join Us for Online Community Meetings
Residents will have the opportunity to engage with City staff about different infrastructure projects, followed by a facilitated discussion to hear resident’s feedback at one of our upcoming online meetings. Join us and make your voice heard!
- Tuesday, June 2, 3-4:15 p.m.
- Webinar ID: 974 0759 7659
- Password: 920428
- Wednesday, June 3, 10-11:15 a.m.
- Webinar ID: 935 5485 0918
- Password: 905681
- Thursday, June 4, 6:30-7:45 p.m.
- Webinar ID: 979 9791 4300
- Password: 113511
- Saturday, June 6, 10-11:15 a.m.
- Webinar ID: 988 9394 8807
- Password: 355697
Or join by phone: 1-669-900-6833.
For More Information & RSVP
Visit the website at SantaClaraCA.gov/PrioritizeSC.