ONLINE: Pandemic Pivot: Capitalizing on Job Trends in the New Normal (For Adults ONLY)
- Date: 06/16/2020 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
The coronavirus has undoubtedly changed our work life forever! With 1 out of 6 Americans currently unemployed, job seekers need to find new ways to stand out to employers and best position themselves for success in an evolving job market.
Learn from our experts:
- Job market trends during the coronavirus and post COVID-19
- How you can position yourself for success and remain relevant in a rapidly changing environment.
- Matching your skills to fields and industries less impacted by COVID-19
- Investigating contract positions, remote work, and other flexible working arrangements
- Acquiring technical and soft skills through online classes and tools
For Adults ONLY.
Eventbrite registration is required. Registration will end on Tuesday, June 16 at 12 noon. Participants who have registered will be given access credentials on June 16 by 3 pm.
This program is sponsored by Lagom Global.