Healthy Meals Santa Clara
- Date: 06/11/2020 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
The City is partnering with Santa Clara Unified School District to supplement their school meals program by distributing breakfast and lunch bags for the weekend. The supplemental program is possible, thanks to assistance from the School District, Spectra Venue Management, Levy Premium Food Services, Intel and California's Great America.
The Mission City Community Fund is a local nonprofit partner supporting the program.
The Healthy Meals Santa Clara temporary program is for ALL KIDS who live in Santa Clara.
Distribution takes place every Thursday, 2-3:30 p.m., at the following locations until further notice:
- Cabrillo Middle School, 2550 Cabrillo Ave.
- Don Callejon School, 4176 Lick Mill Blvd.
- Wilcox High School, 3250 Monroe St.
- Santa Clara Senior Center, 1303 Fremont St.
Reminders for Participants
- For everyone's safety, please follow the traffic cones and staff instructions on site.
- Remember, County Public Health's COVID-19 social distancing protocols are in effect.
Does life seem a little too close to fiction for comfort right now? Then it’s time to lose yourself in a magical adventure, a fantastic romance or a thrilling mystery!
During this challenge, we are encouraging you to read for two hours a week and tackle other enriching activities created by the library for the chance to win prizes!