ONLINE: National All-Star Recruiter Panel (For Adults ONLY)
- Date: 06/08/2020 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Many job seekers are considering job opportunities outside of the Bay Area because rent and home prices are expensive, harsher shelter-in-place restrictions, and high COVID-19 cases. People are looking to move to other areas as remote work and work from home phenomenon is gaining popularity among employers. Learn from our nationwide recruiters:
• What job openings are in the US and how can job seekers capitalize on those opportunities?
• Opportunities for job growth in other cities/counties beside the Bay Area.
• Work-and-home life balance in various areas vs. Bay Area.
• How to explain your relocation strategy on your resume and LinkedIn.
• How to take the big leap and move!
For Adults ONLY
Eventbrite registration is required. Registration will end on June 8 at 12 noon. Participants who have registered will be given the online access link on June 8 at 3 pm.
Carmen Hudson is the Principal Consultant for Recruiting Toolbox and co-founder of the first ever conference focused on tech recruiting, Talent42. Carmen draws from many years of recruiting experience, with a strong focus on helping organizations attract, source and recruit top talent. She recently launched recruiterhunt.com to help recruiters discover useful resources. In 2019 Human Resources Executive named Carmen a Top 100 HRTech Influencer.
This program is sponsored by the Santa Clara City Library Foundation and Friends.