ONLINE: Reading for Academic Success (For Ages 5-17 + Parents)
- Date: 06/09/2020 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Studies show time and time again that there is a high correlation between reading and getting high grades, doing better in College, and being successful in your career. Learn from us (the Librarian experts) how to:
- Encourage and foster reading at home.
- Get reluctant readers to read early and often.
- Improve reading comprehension.
- Reading suggestions for grades K-12
- Parents can actively support their children through reading.
For Grades K-12 and Parents
Eventbrite registration is required. Registration will end on Tuesday, June 9 at 12 noon. Participants who have registered will be given access credentials on June 9 by 3 pm.