State of the City 2020
Virtual State of the City - Districts 1 & 2
- Date: 06/17/2020 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
The 2020 State of the City is going virtual. Mayor Lisa M. Gillmor will now hold three virtual townhall meetings about the State of the City on June 17, 18 and 19, 2020 from 4-5 p.m. Two districts will be represented during each session. City Manager Deanna J. Santana will also provide an overview of the City budget, and City Clerk Hosam Haggag will serve as the moderator during the question & answer session.
How to Participate
You can participate in the virtual townhall without leaving home:
- By phone
- Sign up online with your preferred phone number
- If you sign up, we'll call you at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, June 17. You will be automatically connected to the live State of the City just by answering the phone.
- Answer the phone at 4 p.m. on June 17 when we call.
- Join the conversation after the event has started
- Call this toll-free number to join live: 877-353-4701 (please note that this number is only active during the time of the State of the City events).
- Watch online
For the latest details, visit SantaClaraCA.gov/StateoftheCity.
For questions or comments about the 2020 State of the City, contact the City Manager’s Office at 408-615-2210 or email Communications@SantaClaraCA.gov.