ONLINE: When Should You Consider Refinancing? (For Adults ONLY)
- Date: 06/22/2020 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Mortgage rates are very low making it very attractive time to refinance! Learn from our experts what it takes to refinance during COVID-19.
- What factors make mortgage rates go up and down?
- Should you consider when you are going down .25% or .5% or more when looking at a new rate.
- How to shop around for the best rate.
- When should you pay for points?
- What is the average amount of closing costs and when do you know when you are paying too much?
- What refinancing steps have changed during COVID-19.
- How to get a hold of a mortgage lender when no one will answer your calls/emails.
For Adults ONLY
Eventbrite registration is required. Registration will end on June 22 at 12 noon. Participants who have registered will be given the online access link on June 22 at 3 pm.
This program is sponsored by the Santa Clara City Library Foundation and Friends and Keypoint Credit Union.