ONLINE: The Perfect SAT or ACT Score (For Ages 12-17 + Parents)
- Date: 06/29/2020 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
This workshop will discuss how you can plan to get close to a perfect score on the SAT or ACT (assuming that you begin studying early enough)! We will discuss the following questions / topics:
- Quick overview of SAT vs. ACT
- How hard is it to get a perfect score?
- Can the SAT and ACT tests be gamed?
- When should you take the test and when should you start preparing?
- What plan should you follow if you’re a Junior? Sophomore? Freshman? Middle schooler?
- How To Pace The SAT And ACT
- How to study Math, Grammar, and Reading
For Ages 12-17 ONLY + Parent(s)
Eventbrite registration is required. Registration will end on Monday, June 29 at 5 pm. Participants who have registered will be given access credentials on June 29 by 6 pm.
This program is sponsored by Zenith Tutoring.