Learn About the Santa Clara Police Department
The Santa Clara Police Department continuously strives to be a progressive leader among law enforcement agencies.
Most recently, the Department started a program, Talk and Tour, based on our goal of building a culture of respect, community engagement and transparency. The program, led by the Assistant Chief of Police, is designed to highlight the following:
- Introduction of Assistant Chief of Police, Dan Winter
- Overview of the Santa Clara Police Department (e.g. budget, staffing summary, responsibilities by Division, etc.)
- City of Santa Clara Crime Statistics
- Interesting facts
- Tour of the Records Unit, Communications Dispatch Center and Temporary Holding Facility
- Overview of community programs and services
- Summary of ways to connect with SCPD (e.g. city publications, website, social media, online forms, email, etc.)
- Current job opportunities for individuals interested in a career in law enforcement
The next Talk and Tour is scheduled on Thursday, February 6 from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
This program is for adults only. Due to space, an RSVP is required. RSVP's are accepted by calling 408-615-4892 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org