Spring/Summer Activity Guide Available Online
- ContactCommunity Recreation Center
- Phone Number408-615-3140
The Spring/Summer Activity Guide is available online now! In the guide you will find activities for all ages and abilities; sports, fitness, creative arts, music, dramatic arts, therapeutic recreation and summer camps. To view the guide, visit https://www.santaclaraca.gov/Home/ShowDocument?id=66570 or click on the image below.
Spring/Summer 2020 Registration Schedule
- Activities can be viewed online now by visiting our registration site, apm.activecommunities.com/santaclara/
- Activity Guides are mailed to City of Santa Clara residents and available online Feb. 26
- Activity Guides are available at City facilities beginning Mar. 2.
Registering for Activities:
- City of Santa Clara resident online registration begins at 12:01 a.m. on Feb. 27.
- Non-resident online registration begins at 12:01 a.m. on Mar. 3.
- Walk-in registration begins Mar. 9.
Start date for Activities:
- Spring activities begin the week of Mar. 29.
- Summer activities begin the week of Jun. 7.