Santa Clara Tennis Center to Reopen - Friday, May 22
We are excited to announce that the Santa Clara Tennis Center will reopen to tennis play for members of the same household/living unit on Friday, May 22
A reservation will be required to play upon reopening Friday, May 22
- We will begin taking online reservations on Thursday, May 21 at 5 p.m.
- Phone reservations will open Friday, May 22 at 8 a.m. Please call, 408-247-0178.
- Reservations will not be taken in person.
- For fastest service, please use the online reservation portal at LifetimeActivities.com.
- Credit cards only, no cash transactions.
- Each court limited to 4 persons of same household or living unit.
- Benches are unavailable. You may bring a small stool or folding chair if you wish to sit down.
CHECK IN PROCEDURE
- Please call or reserve online prior to arriving at the tennis park (no in-person reservations).
- Please follow social distancing markers on the ground when moving about the facility.
- The building and front entrance are closed. Please proceed to the service window at the side of the building to check in and pay. Follow social distancing markers on ground.
- Tennis balls, bottled drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
- Sanitized racket stringing service available.
For current use policies, view the Tennis Court Regulations. Use subject to County of Santa Clara Public Health Order of April 29, 2020, and City of Santa Clara City Code.
Please review the COVID-19 Facility Rules and Guidelines for the Santa Clara Tennis Center before coming to play.