The City is partnering with Santa Clara Unified School District to supplement their school meals program by distributing breakfast and lunch bags for the weekend. The supplemental program is possible, thanks to assistance from the School District, Spectra Venue Management, Levy Premium Food Services, Intel and California's Great America.
The Mission City Community Fund is a local nonprofit partner supporting the program.
The Healthy Meals Santa Clara temporary program is for all kids who live in Santa Clara.
Locations for Meal Distribution
Starting on July 2, the program consolidated distribution sites from four to three. Distribution will take place every Thursday, 2-3:30 p.m. at the following three locations until further notice:
- Cabrillo Middle School, 2550 Cabrillo Ave.
- Don Callejon School, 4176 Lick Mill Blvd.
- Wilcox High School, 3250 Monroe St.
Reminders for Participants
- For everyone's safety, follow the traffic cones and staff instructions on site.
- County Public Health's COVID-19 social distancing protocols are in effect. Please wear a face covering.
For More Information
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
Donate to Healthy Meals Santa Clara
Our nonprofit partner, the Mission City Community Fund, is seeking donations to ensure the nutritional needs of the children living in our community are met during this great public health crisis. Find out how to donate.