The City is partnering with Santa Clara Unified School District to supplement their school meals program by distributing breakfast and lunch bags for the weekend. The supplemental program is possible, thanks to assistance from the School District, Spectra Venue Management, Levy Premium Food Services, Intel and California's Great America.
The Mission City Community Fund is a local nonprofit partner supporting the program.
The Healthy Meals Santa Clara temporary program is for ALL KIDS who live in Santa Clara.
Distribution takes place every Thursday, 2-3:30 p.m., at the following locations until further notice:
- Cabrillo Middle School, 2550 Cabrillo Ave.
- Don Callejon School, 4176 Lick Mill Blvd.
- Wilcox High School, 3250 Monroe St.
- Santa Clara Senior Center, 1303 Fremont St.
Reminders for Participants
- For everyone's safety, please follow the traffic cones and staff instructions on site.
- Remember, County Public Health's COVID-19 social distancing protocols are in effect.
For More Information
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
Donate to Healthy Meals Santa Clara
Our nonprofit partner, the Mission City Community Fund, is seeking donations to ensure the nutritional needs of the children living in our community are met during this great public health crisis. Find out how to donate.