Summer 2020 Mini Session
Summer is here and we are ready to bring a few programs back to serve you. Check out our new Summer Camp Mini Session Guide for camps and classes that begin the week of July 6. Programs will be for ages 6 to 18 years old and will follow the Santa Clara County Public Health Department guidelines. Registration is open. Visit our registration portal.
Parks & Recreation - COVID-19
Until further notice the Parks & Recreation Department will be closing all facilities, programs and activities in alignment with the County Health Department directions and timeframes. Programs that will continue based on ability to conform to County Health Department guidelines of maximum social distancing, handwashing, no physical contacts, frequent sanitizing pre and post program, health check ins:
- Lunch program at Santa Clara Senior Center from 11 a.m. to noon. A “to go” option will be available for those who need it. Please call the Front Desk at 408-615-3170 if you need to schedule appointments or would like to order lunch “to go”.
For updates: SantaClaraCA.gov/Coronavirusupdates.
Register online at Active.net.
- Create your own account, add members of your family, search, register and more! Easily find what you're looking for with an improved activity search; you can search for an activity by keyword, age, day, time, location or instructor. No additional fees are charged for Online Registration.
For tennis class registration and information visit www.LifetimeActivities.com.
- Community Recreation Center (CRC): 408-615-3140
- Walter E. Schmidt Youth Activity Center (YAC): 408-615-3760
Registration is first-come, first-served. Complete online the Registration Form, Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk Agreement. You will also need a proof of residency (City of Santa Clara residents). Payment accepted by credit card, cash or check.
Am I a resident?
For program registration a resident is someone who:
- Resides in the City of Santa Clara or a child who resides within the SCUSD boundaries.
- Owns property in the City of Santa Clara or a child who residents within the SCUSD boundaries.
- Is a child with grandparents living in the City of Santa Clara.
Proof of residency includes:
- Current California Driver’s License or ID
- Current Utility bill
- Property tax bill
- Pre-printed checks
- Current vehicle registration
Questions or problems registering? Please call 408-615-3140.