Download MySantaClara App
The City of Santa Clara has launched MySantaClara, a mobile app for you to engage with us through an iPhone or an Android smartphone 24/7. With this tool, residents can submit, track and view nearby service requests.
Through MySantaClara, you will gain greater insight into the issues in the community and how we are working to solve them.
You can simply snap a photo, add the location, and send your request directly to us. Once a request is submitted, it will automatically be routed to the appropriate department. Through MySantaClara, you will be notified of the status of your request and completion date.If you’d prefer, you can also Submit A Request via our website. If you have questions regarding our MySantaClara app, please refer to our FAQs or contact us, Send message to: Web Manager.
How to submit a request through the MySantaClara app
- Open the MySantaClara app on your iPhone or Android
- Create a free account. By creating an account, you will be able to track the progress of your request. You can also signin with your Facebook login.
- To submit a request, click on New Request.
- Select an issue.
- Enter location where there is an issue.
- Click Next.
- Enter a description. You can also add a photo of the problem. If you want your issue to be private and not viewable by others, swipe the Submit Publicly? button to its "Off" position.
- Click Submit Request.
- City staff will receive your request.
- The City will evaluate the issue.
- City staff will notify you when the request is completed.